Thursday, March 27, 2008

Get Away With My Husband

I feel like we are newlywed couple going on our honeymoon!! Here I am smiling with one of my overnight bags in my hand. Don't I look happy?
Stacey took me to a wonderful German restaurant. It was very charming.

I loved the decor and the food. The atmosphere was perfect, and I loved being alone with my sweetheart.
I'm so thankful for my husband. We stayed the night in a hotel. We both have books by Stormie Omartian. Mine is called The Power of a Praying Wife and his is The Power of a Praying Husband. These are such wonderful books. If you have an opportunity to get away with your husband, please do it. May God richly bless you today. If you do not have a huband, but want one, I'm sending a prayer your way right now for God to bless you. ~ Kathi "I'm my beloved's and he is mine." Song of Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment