Monday, May 25, 2009

Quick Dinner For Busy Mothers

This is one of the meals I fix on Wednesday nights, as this is the longest day for me. I'll tell you why in second.
I got these frozen chicken tenders at COSTCO, which is like Sam's Club. I do visit this store about once a month. You bake these already breaded pieces of chicken for about 20 min. at 425 degrees.
Use this really tasty dipping sauce on the side called Sweet Chili Sauce for Chicken. Open a bag of lettuce and add tomatoes and cukes, and you have a meal. Okay okay... I am not sure that this is the healiest meal, but it will keep body and soul alive and it will keep busy Mom from getting stressed out.
This is me with my friend Dawn. We sit in the nursery at church and pray together for our children every Wednesday night, while they are attending youth group. We get to church at 6:00 pm, and don't leave until close to 9:00 pm. We both own a copy of Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian and we use it as our guide. I thank God for my prayer partner, Dawn. We have seen God answer so many prayers. There have been miracles and complete turn arounds with our kids. "The fervent effectual prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16. I encourage you to ask the Lord for a prayer partner, if you don't already have one. You will be blessed indeed. Have a blessed day, my dear blogging friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment