Friday, January 4, 2008

Scripture Memory for Young Ones ~ Tip For Christian Mothers

Dear Christian Mother of young ones. Here is what I did to help my children learn Scripture.
When my children were this age we did a Bible memorization program called AWANA, which was wonderful. I highly recommend it. When we moved out into the country it was hard to find AWANA, plus our children were much older by then. I decided to use these spiral notebooks below to help my children learn verses.
These little fat 3 x 5 note card spiral bound booklets are helpful way for your young children to memorize Scripture. When your child has memorized the Scripture after several days of practice, he or she is awarded the little sticker on the page. Bless you as you teach your child God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment